Administrators of both government and other public agencies face increasing challenges of being able to track, reconcile, and maintain the assets and equipment within their facilities. Too much time and money are wasted each year due to the inability to achieve peak operating performance from their equipment and the incurrence of unscheduled downtime. In order to properly control, track, and maintain your assets and equipment and avoid any unnecessary cash outlays, TME Asset Management Software for Government and Public Sector delivers a comprehensive system that spans all facets.
TME allows you to locate your assets anytime, anywhere, and anyhow, and enables you to capture valuable data about each asset in order to achieve optimum performance and avoid unplanned downtime. Additionally, barcode and RFID scanning features provide data collection points that capture the essential information you need to make more informed decisions. Administrators will be able to locate data about virtually anything including asset location, history, current status, serial number, etc. in a flash. You can know exactly who did what, where and when.
Benefits of TME for Government & Public Sector include the following:
- Complete asset traceability for equipment, machinery, fleets, supplies, tooling, and people
- Built in barcode features
- Integration with RFID technologies
- Comprehensive asset management to ensure reliability, safety, and accountability
- Maintenance management to automate process and achieve maximum asset uptime
- Robust reporting capabilities to satisfy audits, inspections, and reconciliations
- Built in alerts to send notifications for any performance or downtime issues
- Integration with 3rd party systems such as ERP, building management, finance, etc.