TME Inventory Management
Supply Chain Efficiency, Made Easy
Inventory surplus. Insufficient stock. Unmanaged, unorganized storerooms can be roadblocks to achieving optimal operational efficiency.
TME Inventory Management is an easy-to-use, flexible, web-based inventory control system that can help you track:
- Spare parts
- Consumable items
With TME inventory management you can use barcode and RFID technology to easily track and manage inventory consumption, expiration and shelf life to achieve Just-In-Time inventory.
The Features And Benefits
The most attractive feature of TME Inventory Management is it’s easy to implement, it’s fast learning curve and low maintenance, eliminating the need for costly IT staff. This simple, yet powerful tool will help you to quickly streamline inventory, reduce costs, increase productivity, and achieve maximum profitability.
Parts Inventory Tracking
Gain real-time visibility on the location, quantity, lifecycle, shelf life and status of all your inventory and production assets, including the ability to:
- Track inventory across multiple locations, bins and containers
- Record transactions taken against inventory items, such as Consume, Scrap, Transfer, Put, Take and Return
- Track inventory items by group or lot number
- Associate inventory items with a specific user
Track Inventory Supply Levels, Replacement, and Spare Parts
Know when your inventory is reaching critical levels and ensure you have the right stock on hand. Our system provides:
- Notifications via email or text when inventory approaches critical levels.
- Up-to-the minute information, accessible on demand.
- Avoid costly production delays, resulting from insufficient stock, or reduction of cash flow because of stock surplus.
Requisition, Purchase Orders, Receiving
We’ve created a seamless data for production reporting from:
- Requisition to…
- Purchase order
We’ve also made it possible to:
- Digitally request items, create purchase orders (POs), and receive against a PO from a single, centralized platform
- Scan and receive PO with no data entry.
- Track all items as they are received from suppliers
- Download standard and customizable requisition and PO forms
Bill of Materials (BOM)
Utilize an organized Bill of Materials to:
- Group inventory items with a specific quantity into lists
- Attach lists to an asset, kit, work order or scheduled work request
- Set up your BOM with inventory items typically consumed for specific preventative maintenance or with an inventory kit that is used to produce a product.
- Make a simple list of the spare parts and quantities of parts used for specific assets or equipment
Build kits using associated BOMS to:
- Maintain history of items being consumed during assembly.
- Keep track of kits as they are being used during productions.
TME Inventory Management can track:
- Multiple items in containers.
- Add and remove items from containers
- Perform move, adjust, and consume at container
Traceability & Genealogy
Refining the recall process using genealogies and reverse genealogies can minimize your recall costs by enabling you to:
- Quickly isolate defective parts.
- Quickly execute product genealogies in case of recall.
Know what’s happening right now with instant alerts:
- TME sends timely email or text alerts when inventory levels approach critical levels.
- Ensures optimal inventory quantities all of the time.
Advanced barcode technology makes data collection fast, easy and accurate:
- Tag item using 1D, 2D barcodes or RFID technology.
- Tag and Track products, parts, components, raw materials by serial number, lot number, or batch number from receipt to shipping.
Extensive Reporting & Analysis Tools
Generate rich, informative reports for analyzing multiple data sets, including:
- Inventory levels
- Expiration dates
TME hosts a Web-based contact management system. Simply maintain and access the following lists from a centralized space:
- Emergency numbers
- Maintenance staff
Paperless Electronic Document Management
- Eliminate paper clutter by uploading any type of document with Document Manager.
- In a centralized space, you are able to find all user manuals, warranties, safety & emergency procedures and training materials.
- Document Manager accepts: video, image, multimedia files, AutoCAD files, Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
Easy Integration with CMMS, MES, and 3rd party applications
Create cross-system customization with ease:
- Integrate with 3rd party applications, such as ERP systems.
- Save hours by transferring data from external sources, spreadsheets or databases.
Inventory can be utilized on portable devices such as mobile computers, barcode scanners, printers, WLANS, smartphones and any automated collection devise that runs on windows.
Easy-To-Use, Web-Based System
Forget that boxed software you have to take time to install manually.
- TME is always accessible through the web
- Fast & easy access to information anywhere, anytime.
Customer Support & Service Available 24/7
Expect exceptional customer support and service. Live, qualified technicians provide timely, effective assistance.
- Improve Stockroom Accuracy and Achieve Just-In-Time Inventory
- Increase Inventory Turnover Rates
- Reduce Overall Operational Costs
- Accurate, Efficient Cycle Counts and Physical Inventories
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Optimize Warehouse Space
- Accurate and Timely Fulfillment of Purchase Orders
- Increase Overall Production Lifecycle
- Increased Visibility into Inventory Status
Speak To An Expert
Contact us to get your company started on the path to track your valuable assets. Talk to an expert to begin your TME journey to success!