Aerospace and defense manufacturers face growing pressure to quickly deliver sophisticated products that comply with increasingly stringent commercial and governmental regulations across a very complex and vast supply chain while trying to reduce costs. With TME Asset Management Software for Aerospace and Defense, manufacturers can track and monitor all components, raw materials, equipment and tools to ensure compliance to the highest quality, security and performance guidelines at each step in the manufacturing process. By giving you deep visibility into all facets of your operations, TME can help you improve operational efficiency, quality output and cost-savings while meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
TME can also be combined with barcode and RFID technologies to capture data collection points of essential information you need to make better and more informed decisions. Valuable information related to virtually anything including equipment performance, history, work order status or inventory serial numbers, batch numbers and product SKUs in a flash can be readily accessed anytime, anywhere, anyhow. At all times, you can know exactly who did what, where and when.
Benefits of TME for Aerospace & Defense include the following:
- Track record in meeting DoD and FAA compliance requirements
- Traceability and genealogy over lot and serial tracked parts
- Built in barcode features
- Integration with RFID technologies
- Full visibility and control over all facets of inventory
- Production & operations scheduling tools to deliver high quality products on time, every time
- Rule based flexible manufacturing capabilities
- Robust and dynamic work instruction capabilities
- SPC/SQC to conduct quality analysis to minimize defects, rework, and scrap
- Built in alerts to send notifications for production, inventory, and equipment downtime issues
- Integration with PLCs, HMI/SCADA, and ERP